Happy Throwback Thursday, everyone! This week, the boys sit down with the one and only Erick Sermon. You read that right….The Green Eyed Bandit, MC Grand Royal, Erick Onasis. The man who is one half of the legendary EPMD, a super producer, leader of Def Squad, and a hip hop icon. YEah, that guy. No news this week, no Wu News this week, just E Double, a couple of records (one a salute to Philly’s Super Bowl win),Bill reading some lyrics, and the most important Kickstarter campaign of the year (that you should go and donate to, right now).
Happy Throwback Thursday, everyone! What do we have in store for you this week? We’ve got a healthy serving of HHH, a One and Done that will make you want to get higher than Cypress Hill, a dope ass Record of the Week from our new Artist of the Month…..and we’ll take you on a magic carpet ride.
- For Your Pain and Suffering
- Sixer Life Flipped Turned Upside Down
- Want 2Pac’s Hummer?
- Why Did Nate Dogg Do All the Singing?
- Clean and Sober DMX?
- Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
- Tribe in a Cage
- Fox Drops By
- One and Done – Total Devastation
- Record of the Week – De La Soul “De La Soul is Dead“
- Artist of the Month – De La Soul
- Bill Reads Lyrics