Happy Throwback Thursday, everyone! This week’s episode is The Shit! No, quite literally…that’s the title. We have all kinds of hip hop headlines, some Wu News, some quality records, and a new Artist of the Month! Speaking of our artist….Word to the mother fuckin’ Artist of the Month. What does that mean? Let’s listen.
Okay boys and girls, it’s Thursday again!! Seems like this happens every week, doesn’t it? Well this week, Bill Reads Vietnamese. That, in itself, should be enough to get you to listen. But if not…. let’s see what else we have in store.
- Hip Hop Vietnamese
- A Good Read
- Advertising Jam
- Aunt Viv of Bel Aire
- Let Me Borrow 75K?
- Breaking News
- Wu News
b. Raekwon the Purist
c. Call of D-Wu-ty
d. Chapelle Goes Wu
- One and Done – Cappadonna
- Record of the Week – Nice & Smooth “Jewel of the Nile“
- Artist of the Month – Nice & Smooth
Happy Throwback Thursday, everyone! What do we have in store for you this week? We’ve got a healthy serving of HHH, a One and Done that will make you want to get higher than Cypress Hill, a dope ass Record of the Week from our new Artist of the Month…..and we’ll take you on a magic carpet ride.
- For Your Pain and Suffering
- Sixer Life Flipped Turned Upside Down
- Want 2Pac’s Hummer?
- Why Did Nate Dogg Do All the Singing?
- Clean and Sober DMX?
- Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
- Tribe in a Cage
- Fox Drops By
- One and Done – Total Devastation
- Record of the Week – De La Soul “De La Soul is Dead“
- Artist of the Month – De La Soul
- Bill Reads Lyrics