Happy Throwback Thursday, everyone! This week, the boys bring you an episode that will change you. They also take you back to 1986, educate Lord Jamar on some things that are never going to happen, somehow work Billie Eilish into the episode (not in a positive light), and tell you how Tom Hanks and Todd Shaw are more alike than you ever thought. What else? Let’s listen.
- That’s Just Like Your Opinion, Man (but I’m on board)
- Voodoo Pussy
- Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, Get Your T-shirts Here
- 1986, a Number
- Never Gonna Happen
- Who Shot Ya
- Big and $hort
- Wu News
a. Do You Know?
b. The Rugged Teenager
- One and Done – Hard 2 Obtain
- Record of the Week – Ghostface Killah “Supreme Clientele“
- Bill “Fake Football Loser” Reads Lyrics
You must be logged in to post a comment.