Happy Throwback Thursday, everyone! This week the boys bring you X preaching to the masses, Scarface in bad shape, Kwame serving breakfast, and much more. We bring you a hip hopera set in the year 3030 (that’s like a rock opera, but better…picture the Who’s “Tommy” but in the Bay Area). What else do we have? Guess you’ll just have to listen.
Happy Throwback Thursday, everyone! This week we bring you X potential, the Bone Age revisited, a Ro Ro update, and some Spurm. We also bring you new music from one of the 757’s finest and a new Artist of the Month. There’s No Need For Alarm though, let’s listen.
- Rappin’ Rita
- X Gon’ Give it to Us
- Ooh La La
- Virus Playing Tricks on Me
- Each One Teach One
- Did Someone Say “Jam“?
- Wu News
a. Rather Unique
b. Momma Love
- One and Done – Blaque Spurm
- Record of the Week – Del the Funky Homosapien “No Need For Alarm“
- Artist of the Month – Del the Funky Homosapien
- Music From the Posse – It’s Tha Koncept “Deep Cover Challenge Freestyle”
- Bill (Fake Football Loser) Reads Lyrics